Author Skip Allums designs next-generation mobile banking and payments experiences for some of the world’s largest financial service providers. In Designing Mobile Payment Experiences, he offers on-the-ground insights into present and future design patterns in this space, as well as lessons learned and common pitfalls.
Skip is a Design Director at PayPal. Previously at Capital One, Monitise, Eveo and Isobar.
He’s been designing products for 11 years, and leading small teams for 7 years. His domain expertise includes human-centered experience design of payment and banking experiences. He has a background in global design leadership, applied design thinking, and human factors.
He currently resides in Napa, California with his family.
- UX design for mobile payments (webcast) – O’Reilly
- James, Per & Skip pay by mobile (podcast) – UX Podcast
- Is your phone replacing your wallet? – UserTesting.com
- Attention to UX is the first rule of mobile apps – Tech Target
- 10 Mobile UX Design Best Practices for Payments Technology – UX Crunch